Saturday, June 16, 2007

Good morning.

T. and I went out for drinks and a few games of pool last night. This is becoming a cherished tradition, in my mind...it is a fun evening, every time.

We came home early, though, as T had to work this morning. Not THAT early, mind you, but earlier than usual.

T got up before the alarm went off. I heard him turn it off, then dozed off again. Next thing I know, he's leaning over the bed, giving me a kiss goodbye.

"Don't worry about the dog," he said, "I already took her out to pee. Sleep in if you want."

I did.

When I did finally crawl out of bed, the stuff for coffee was all set out on the counter, and he had taken the garbage out. He's not home yet, but when he arrives, he'll be getting a great big kiss...

2 comments:

Have the T-shirt said...

Awww, what a sweetie! Keep him around OK? I'm liking him :)

Esmerelda said...

I like him.

Keep it up, girl!