Monday, April 23, 2007

***Grin***

What a weekend.

T is amazing.

He came over Friday night with a backpack and a scrabble board, plus an ear-to-ear grin. We went for dinner, cooked dinner, walked the dog, watched movies, did dishes, and cuddled lots. He fits my life. He has a beautiful smile. And brains to spare.

Interestingly, we did not have sex. He said later that he had thought about bringing condoms, but thought I was something special, and did not want to rush things. Funny...I had thought about buying condoms, but did not want to rush with him. Strange...

My pets love him. My cat would rather curl up in his lap. My dog won't leave him alone. It's cute. He likes pets.

He was so shy and bashful on Thursday, but that faded fast. Some of it is his own courage...he was bashful and blushing madly Sunday morning when he (toe-in-dirt shyly) invited me to join him in the shower. It's a little contagious - I was blushing madly when I (toe-in-dirt shyly) accepted. My hot water tank must be broken...seemed like the hot water ran out right away...

4 comments:

Have the T-shirt said...

*grinning back*

SWF42 said...

You and Tshirt are so sweet, I think I feel a cavity forming.

But I mean that in the nicest possible way. :-D


(And....I'm staying far far away. I hope this stuff isn't contagious.)

Eileen Dover said...

Gosh, that is so sickeningly sweet...

I'm actually smiling for you!

Life is a Promise not a Debt said...

Enjoy this. It's sweet and it makes me nostalgic for innocent sharing...kinda like puppy love.