Monday, March 12, 2007

Acceptance Speech.

Well, thanks to this fine lady, I have been awarded this:






(sashays up red carpet to podium, wearing suitably stunning attire)

(ahem.)

Thank you so much, T shirt, for this honor.

(hefts gold statue)

Well, I have to give my heartfelt thanks to Beavis, who motivated me to start a blog in the first place (though really it was mostly 'cause my girfriends were sick of listening to me bitch about you), M., for providing the occasional twinge of unrequited something-or-other, and Mr UK for some juicy details to post. Special thanks to all the random online men who regularly provide blog fodder (blodder?) for my six (sorry, Esme) seven diehard readers. Who I thank, profusely for showing up and lending me support, as well as motivating me trying to think up something interesting to say now and again.

(bows, does fluttery little celebrity wave)

(damn, gotta remember to shave before I wear dresses in these little fantasies...)

In return, I nominate:

Our Bodies Our Blog

Letters I Wish I'd Sent

Kiss & Blog

The Dog's Name

If Sex Doesn't Scare The Cat...


Should you choose to participate in this meme, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to five blogs that make you think.2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (available in silver or gold version).




(But really, T-shirt, I am a little disappointed...apparently I make you think, but I was trying to make you laugh...)

On that thought, I am giving a special "Made Speedy Pee Her Pants Laughing This Morning Award to Mist 1 of To Do: 1. Get Hobby 2. Floss. Lucky thing I set my coffee down before I started reading...

7 comments:

briliantdonkey said...

Congrats on the award. The mist1 can certainly have that effect on people.

BD

Esmerelda said...

LMAO!!

My tea came out my nose!

So, so fluffed that you remembered me! Lucky 7.

Congrats!

jess said...

Always glad to make people laugh, avan if it is painful at times, lol...

Vi said...

Congrats! Glad to see you didn't trip on the red carpet in those 6 inch stilletos I see you're wearing!

Have the T-shirt said...

Aw Speed, you make me laugh AND make me think...a powerful combo!

mist1 said...

Sometimes, I even wet my own pants.

Like just now.

ilker said...

Did you know? I recently got a brand new shiny dot com domain name! =)

Would you be so kind to change the links from ilkeryoldas.blogspot.com to www.thethinkingblog.com ?

Thanks a million!