Sunday, March 25, 2007

Apparently It's March...

...because Beavis called.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can catch up here.

I have no idea what he wants. When I got home from work Friday, there was a message from him on my machine saying he was driving by my town and thinking of me. He says he's working in the area for a few weeks. Good for him.

I called back and left a reply on his message machine, saying I was going out of town, but he could call Sunday if he wanted to. Now, I am quite curious...

*****Sunday night edit*****

I guess he just wanted to hang out. We rented a couple of movies, and curled up on the couch, his arm around my shoulders. No mention of what happened in January, or the conversation we had in February. In fact, the only mention of anything 'us' related was when he commented that he finds it entirely too easy to spend time with me. A hug goodbye, and he was off, with a parting comment that he'd like to come up next weekend, and maybe stay the night. I told him to call later in the week...

3 comments:

Esmerelda said...

Buy him 'Long Distance Relationships for Dummies'. Then tell him to shit or get off the pot.

Vi said...

Men!

jess said...

LOL

In actually considering the communication issue that happened a few months ago, I'm thinking there isn't much hope for a relationship. Buddies, maybe, but serious - no. He IS fun to hang out with, though.