Thursday, March 22, 2007

yeah, i know, i know...

"...so, if life were a video game, and you could reset when things went bad, what would you try?"

"Hmmm. I'd want to test-drive the stuff that I'd be really afraid of screwing up. Maybe some of the career options I vetoed in University...photography, history...maybe motherhood...What would you try?"

"I'd test-drive us"

"..."

"..."

"See you tomorrow..."


*****End of Weekend Edit********

Well, THAT was fun. It's awfully hard to regret doing something that leaves me feeling so sated and relaxed. AND I managed to get together with two girlfriends I really wanted to see, and do some home-hunting for when I put in a transfer application...a productive weekend all around...

6 comments:

Have the T-shirt said...

Mr UK?

jess said...

No, M.

SWF42 said...

I hope you earn enough bonus points for an extra ball!


:-)

jess said...

That'd be nice, but only if someone tells me the rules, and how to stay away from the crazy bumpers...

mist1 said...

I don't even test drive my cars until my mechanic has. Maybe I should use this in other areas in my life.

Esmerelda said...

I tried that whole 'mechanic' thing. You end up with sloppy seconds or watching your friend have the good time you could have. Meh. Bleh.