Thursday, March 29, 2007

Three (not so wise) Men

M. sent a one word email yesterday. it said:

"regrets?"

hmmm. Not really. I got what I expected: a place to sleep while I was doing other things, and some meaningless sex. It didn't come as a surprise. I haven't mailed his key back, yet, but I'm thinking about it.

Beavis phoned. He wants to come up this weekend, and spend the night. I asked him, straight up:

"So, where, exactly, are you planning on sleeping?"

He didn't miss a beat when he replied: "in my truck". As long as we're all on the same page, I suppose. I'm glad he doesn't have any expectations.

Mr UK called. He didn't have anything in particular to say, except that it was a boring day at work without me sending him notes (I was on training). He just wanted to say goodnight. Wish I coulda been there to tuck him in and give him a kiss...

4 comments:

SWF42 said...

I can guarantee you Beavis is not planning on sleeping in his truck.

You're a smart girl. You probably already know that.

jess said...

Well, surprisingly, it was ME who pushed the issue of sex in the first place. He didn't want to. Not that I forced it, but I did have to get pretty demanding. He didn't want me to feel like a one-night thing. He's already stated that what happens is up to me, and he will be happy to just hang out. I completely believe him, given we spent all of last Sunday together, and he didn't even try for a kiss goodbye...

SWF42 said...

What is it with all these men not interested in sex???

Please, tell me so I can avoid them! :-)

jess said...

lol, not lack of interest, just a misplaced sense of what constitutes a gentleman...