Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Help This Lady Out.

I am a closet softie. I admit it. But, really, some things are worth skipping a nice dinner out for, and I think this is one of them.

I challenge YOU to pony up a few bucks, and to link back to Esme's page with a challenge of your own.


Just for today, I'm going to quit bitching and do some good. I'll bet we can raise that thousand bucks in no time at all. I know I can't run four miles, but it's easy enough to pay her to do it for me...let's all do something altruistic with our blogs, today.

Tomorrow: back to the bitching...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say what????
No linkage...

jess said...

Here is the URL, if you can't get the link...

http://soontobejustme.blogspot.com/2007/03/watch-me-run-sponsor-me.html

Esmerelda said...

Thanks!

{crouching in horror at the thought that I might actually have to run}

SWF42 said...

Speedie, would you please hit "send me an email" from my page, since I can't do that from yours?

Muchos nachos.