Monday, February 26, 2007

Ancient History #3 - Sunshine on your Face

M. and I had discussed anal sex on several occasions. He wanted to try, just to see what it was like. My reply was that, in general, I thought it should feel good, since a gentle finger up my ass at the right moment was enough to send me over the edge. But, when I had actually tried anal sex, it had HURT LIKE HELL. I told him we could try, but I was pretty dubious about the whole idea. He never pushed it, though.

We went out for a nice Vietnamese dinner one Friday night, then came home, watched a movie in bed, and got it on. It was one of those not-quickie-but-not-all-night sessions, the sort of sex you have when you know someone really well, and can both get off pretty quickly, then get on to the snuggling-and-reviewing-your-week part.

After, we laid in bed, spooning, and discussing our respective weeks. I don't know what we were talking about, but something got his attention, and I realised he was poking me again. I rocked my hips a little, pushing back against him. We were just kind of messing around, but his cock was rubbing against my ass, and it felt good.

Wouldn't you know it, but he just slid in, no pain or anything. It felt great, and I told him not to stop. He didn't.

Well, I have to admit, Vietnamese gives me gas. A few minutes after we finished, I got that urgent feeling, like "uh-oh".

I ran to the toilet, sat down, and farted. Sort of. I mean, farts are just gas, right? This one was...drippy. Disgusting, really. He could hear it from the bedroom, and was laughing his ass off.

The next morning, M was up first. He noticed that the coffee pot hadn't been turned off from the night before. He blamed me.

I told him there was no way it was my fault.

I told him I was perfect, and would never forget to turn off the coffee pot.

I told him I had a halo and farted sunshine.

He looked at me and burst out laughing. "Is THAT what you call it?" he giggled. "Sure gives a whole new meaning to 'sunshine on your face'..."

9 comments:

briliantdonkey said...

wow the whole world is talking about anal sex today. Something in the water?

BD

probitionate said...

Of course, as I seem to have landed in several conversations about anal sex over the past day or so, this Canuck has to offer up this: http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker _tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml (You'll have to remove the space after the second 'tucker'; formatting wasn't complying...)

jess said...

BD - Nah. I was reading over at SWF's, and it reminded me of the story...

jess said...

Prob - niiiicccceee...

SWF42 said...

OMG......I just had to make up an explanation for laughing that hard at the "Tucker" link.

Oh. My. God.

And, not to repeat myself, but now for damn sure my ass is exit only.

LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

Eileen Dover said...

That reminds me of a story, too...

Oh wait, no it doesn't. I'm just laughing at this!

probitionate said...

swf41: Oh, I'm definitely going to have fun as The Puppetmaster with 'Chapter Two: In Which Our Heroine Delights in A Change in Traffic Routing'.

I am such an evil man. (But fun.)

jess said...

prob - I read 'Eyepatch'...let me know when part 2 is up, what fun!

probitionate said...

speed: It's up.

And then some.

: )