Monday, February 12, 2007

I wish...

I hadn't quite forgotten how comfortable it can be to just hang out with a guy. But I didn't quite remember how much I really do enjoy it.

We went out for Indian last night. We looked over the menu, discussed what we liked best, then he ordered. For both of us.

We had an intense discussion, bordering on arguement, about religion, feminism, and politics, over our mango lhassi's and chicken korma. I love that verbal sparring with someone who is as smart as I am. We'll never convince each other, but it's fun to try.

We walked home in the London rain, and he reached out to hold my hand.

I fell asleep with my head on his chest, and woke with his arm still around me.

Too bad I have to go home in a week...

2 comments:

Have the T-shirt said...

I'm so jealous, I love London!

And yea, I love hanging out with a guy whose company I really enjoy.

Have fun!

Eileen Dover said...

How sweet. :)

Love men like that. The mind-tease is incredible foreplay.