Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oops.

Mr UK got a text message last night. We were in a pub at the time. He very nearly blew his beer right out his nose. Giggling, he handed his phone to me.

It was a message from his flatmate. It read:

"Christ! Bath tub not made for sex! So glad you found that out and not me! I think we'll get crummy builder to fix it, eh? I will call them tomorrow if you haven't already..."

Oops.

But, really, what do they expect us to do with a 2-man corner tub? I don't know if the Brits are too 'propah' to do it in the tub, but in Canada, I guarantee that the builder would take one look at that puppy and think "yup, someone's just gonna have to fuck in that" and frame it in with 4x4's. Hell, depending on the builder, they'd probably test it for themselves.

I took one look at it and knew. Mr UK didn't have to be told twice. Hell, the flatmate's been dreaming about it for ages, apparently, and as soon as she gets her Aussie boyfriend over the pond, she intends to test the repairs. It's obvious what that tub is meant for. It even has a butt-shaped indent in the corner.

And now, a 2-inch gap between the tub and the wall...

Oops.

4 comments:

Eileen Dover said...

Naughty naughty!

Reminds me of the time I broke the tile in my parents shower with my elbow.

(It still hurts just thinking about it.)

Have the T-shirt said...

Sounds like the perfect vacation activity.

Even though you were sick, it sounds like you're enjoying your visit!

jess said...

Can't let a little snotty nose get us down...besides, in a nice, hot, steamy bathroom, my nose unclogs enough to be able to give a blowjob without suffocating...yeah, it's been a good week, sick or no...

SWF42 said...

Damn. I've never had break-the-tub sex.

Note to self: assess shower.

:-)