Thursday, February 22, 2007

Size DOES Matter.

Sorry, guys. I hate to say it, but it's true.

Size matters.

Average is good. Really good. Perfect, in fact.

I mean, I can 'hit bottom' with my index finger, if I stretch a little. Now granted, I've got big hands, but not seven (or nine or twelve) inches of index finger. Honest. True, pussies are built to stretch, but, like fat ladies and pink spandex, there are limits, or ought to be. Anything as big around as my wrist DOES NOT belong in my hoo-haw. Period. Exclamation mark. All that's going to do is hurt. If it looks like it belongs to a beast of burden, it just ain't happenin.

On the other hand, my index finger can do things that your little guy just cant. MY three inches know exactly where my g-spot is, and things like articulated joints and fine motor control allow me to do what's necessary. Unfortunately, your little guy just doesn't have that sort of talent, and needs to make it up with size. To a point (see above). If I get more sensation out of a tampon applicator, we've got a problem. Motion in the Ocean, my left foot...if you're speed-fucking me with a q-tip, it's still going to feel like a q-tip. Friction alone does not a good time make. Sorry, but it's true.

Now you know. Not polite, but very, very true.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very very true!

But, it's a combination of size and motion. They've got to have the right mix of moves to make it happen.

There really should be a class on this stuff for men.

Eileen Dover said...

Ahh, did you know your cervix moves, based on where you are in relation to your cycle?

It's low and tight, or soft and high.

Verrrrrrrrry interesting stuff.

And I'm with Kelly. It's a total combination. I had one wonky-dick guy that could do amazing things.

jess said...

Well, I mean, finesse is critical, too. I would NEVER argue about that.

Kelly - yes, and it should be mandatory.

Eileen - wonky-dick? Is that Aussie?

Anonymous said...

I thought that this blog was setup to educate us men... Glad to hear the there is some hope for us bigger than an index figure, and smaller than a horses'...

There is also, I believe 3 spots to play with, but then I am man and I am known to be wrong (and not just because I am man). I am fairly familiar with at least 2. Come in from behind (doggy or her on top facing the TV ;), and reaching around giving the clit (check my spelling) a nice rub...

Of course all of this comes after warming up the engine...that is if you have time to. Sometimes a quicky is needed and other times a quicky is all you can get before the kids come knocking at the door asking to go out.

AK

jess said...

Nah, this blog is more about bitching and ranting than any actual education. Besides, anything I happen to say about sex really only applies to me...every gal is different, so there is really only one 'magic trick'...paying attention. Unfortunately, only a minority of guys has figured that one out...

Esmerelda said...

Thanks for saying it. In my very limited experience, I've learned there is a perfect size for me. And playing your ass like an accordon while he's movin' and groovin is where it's at.

SWF42 said...

I can work with just about everything. Even the ones who don't have anything to work with, as long as they've learned to use their fingers and tongues to make up for what they lack above their balls.

Personal preference, though? I'll take girth over length. Every time.

jess said...

girth is good.

i gotta admit, though, oral doesn't do it for me. i mean, it's fun, but i don't get off on it. i'm a penetration girl, so size does matter...

Man With Two Names said...

I'd like to think i have the size to be reasinable and the willing to learn to technique to send girls over the edge.

I've always found trying to satisfy both myself and the girl I'm with through intercourse very difficult. Oral or finger/hands stimulations are almost certainities for both parties. I'd liek to think inetrcourse is soemthing that you can work on over time together.