Wednesday, February 14, 2007

i hate morning sex.

I really, really do. Mornings are not my friend, and the last thing I want is someone's heaving bulk squashing me when I haven't had my morning coffee yet. I don't want to breathe my dragon breath on him. I don't want him breathing his dragon breath on me. I don't feel sexy when my eyes are glued shut. Especially if we were out carousing last night, and I'm still feeling a little seasick.

And for crying out loud, don't get offended when I don't get off.

I really think there's a fundamental difference between boys and girls on this one. Guys wake up ready to go. For them, it's roll over and poke, poke, poke.

For me, chances are you just interrupted a really cool dream about flying, and I wake up annoyed. I am not ready to go. Foreplay is necessary. Foreplay is the last thing on the mind of a guy who just woke up with a woody.

If we must, don't crawl on top of me, and don't expect me to want to do the reverse cowgirl. Puleeze. I just woke up, and my back hurts. Something suitably gentle, like spooning, you might get away with.

Although the coffee in bed afterward is a nice touch...coffee in bed beforehand would be a much nicer touch...

Aah, well, I shouldn't complain...at least I'm getting sex...

2 comments:

Eileen Dover said...

Love morning sex. Spooning sex. Or missionary.

And then breakfast.

I agree. Just as long as they don't breathe on me.

jess said...

Maybe I'm just grumbling because I'm sick AND hung over.

It was actually quite nice, once I let him know that spooning was my preference, and he realised I wouldn't O and that I didn't mind. Cozy.

Yup, Happy Valentine's.